[Exim] long authentication + suspicios mail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: bufi
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] long authentication + suspicios mail
Hello everyone

I wonder if someone could point me to the right direction in two
questions.

Users complain that when sending messages, it takes a long time when they
client authenticates and finally sends the message. There are MS and
netscape clients. Not all users have this problem and not all the
time. I have absolutely no idea about solving this. What should i look
for? No one touched any of the config files, the only change made is
adding users and e-mails to some mailing lists.

The another problem is: one users told me she can't send a message to one
mail address. Yesterday she was able to. The mail addr is correct, their
server works and i have nothing in my logs (mainlog or rejectlog) it
seems that the mail can't even get to the mail server.

I hope someone can help me with url/faq or documentation, yet i don't know
where to look.

thanks in advance
Bufi

|    Why not go out on a limb?    |