Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel
CC: Dirk Koopman, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?
1. Please don't start a my MTA is better than your MTA match here.
Different systems work well in different environments. Your
comments are contentless and merely flame bait.

kalum@??? said:
> No doubt you are meaning DJB and the authour of Postfix here...which
> is most unfair and intolerable IMHO because these guys are highly
> unlikely to be on this list so that they can defend themselves..

2. DJB is on this list and is very quick to jump in if he feels qmail
is being unfairly maligned. I don't know about Wietse, but the
only mention of postfix here came from you.

Now can we stop this thread unless there is real relevant content here.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]