Re: [Exim] Auto-Responder

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ken Bailey
A: Colin Bethell
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Auto-Responder
Colin Bethell wrote:

> Does anyone know how to set up auto-responders in exim so that where
> a particular user is emailed, an auto-reply message could be sent
> containing attachments?

Setting up auto-responders is covered in the spec, in various sample
configs and in the archives of the exim-users list - exactly how to do
it will depend on your requirement. If you want to generate properly
formed mime attachments I suggest you evoke an external mail client in
a pipe to do the hard work for you (eg mutt's -a option).

Ken
--
# Ken Bailey, Computer Section,   #    Email: K.Bailey@??? #
# The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, #      Tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5729    #