Re: [Exim] Exim seems to be changing my mail headers??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Roger Burton West
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim seems to be changing my mail headers??
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Roger Burton West wrote:

> >Isn't it strange that exim can't be configured to let this fairly common
> >occurence happen?? AFAIK other mailer qmail, even that monstrosity
> >sendmail allow this..

If you set all users to be trusted users, this should happen. However,
there isn't an easy way to configure this at present. Requirement noted.
But if you've only got five users, you can list 'em all in
trusted_users.

> This is surely a job for the MUA rather than the MTA? That's certainly
> how I run things on my home network.

That is precisely the point - Exim wasn't written with home networks in
mind. I was thinking of our environment - multiuser systems where the
users can't be trusted. :-)