Re: [Exim] log time stamping

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: sys044
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] log time stamping
On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 sys044@??? wrote:

> I have noticed that my logs are still on GMT
>
> 2000-07-07 15:25:32 13Aa0R-0002jx-00 Completed
>
> but
>
> mailserv.ugrad.abdn.ac.uk# date
> Fri Jul 7 16:25:52 BST 2000
>
> [Please point me to the chapter/verse of the RMF.]
>
> Exim 3.15 writing directly to mainlog on a SUN 5.6

Check out the stuff in the doc/NewStuff file about time zones. Things
changed in the 3.15 release. This is an area of Unix which is
unfortunately a mess and varies tremendously between OS. Running Exim on
our Solaris 5.6 systems gives the time in BST, so there is something
different between your system and ours. See what

exim -bP timezone

says, for a start.

Oh, you haven't set timestamps_use_utc by any chance, have you?