Re: [Exim] Exim seems to be changing my mail headers??

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Knipe
Para: Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim seems to be changing my mail headers??
Hi...

Erm, what I normally do, is just to have exim relay all my messages to a
smtp queue at my uplink provider.

This will normally work, because exim will accept the default from line as
kalum@??? as you stated, but I think you are refering to exim adding
headers to the message.

Your uplink's smtp queue will normally accept connections on a IP based
level, so this will not be a problem for you if you are to use a relay. At
the relay, your message's headers will be reformated and the remote smtp
server will send it off for delivery.

Regards
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue, than education without natural ability at all.