Re: [Exim] Smooth migration from Mailbox to Maildir?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Smooth migration from Mailbox to Maildir?
On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 11:35:58AM +0100, Tristan Aston wrote:

> On 07-Jul-00 Daniel Buchholz wrote:
> > Do I have to use another pop server (currently we use popper wich
> > came with SuSE Linux 6.2)?
>
> I use the Maildir format for similar reasons. The only pop server I
> know of that supports this is qmail-pop3d (part of qmail)
> Been using this setup (Exim 3.14 & qmail-pop3d) for a few months
> now with no probs.

There's also solid-pop3d and courier-imap which both support Maildir
format. They're both on http://freshmeat.net/

SRH
--
+                   Steve Haslam                  |    W: +44-20-7447-1839    +
+   Just Another Production Engineer, Excite UK   |    M: +44-7775-645618     +

|        there is no life worth living when you can't explore the mind        |
|  and all the losing souls will stay behind remaining blind [leæther strip]  |