Re[2]: [Exim] System filter and $local_part

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jochen Erwied
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim Users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] System filter and $local_part
Hello Philip,

> On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Phil Pennock wrote:

>> > Is this a bug, or just a misunderstanding of filters?
>>
>> Something to think on - what happens when a mail is sent to multiple
>> recipients at your domain, and the sending MTA sends the message in one
>> transaction, with multiple RCPT TO: commands?

> Indeed. It is clearly documented that $local_part is not available. You
> cannot use any facilities that apply to *one* address in a system
> filter, because there may be many addresses.

> If you want to run a per-address filter, you can do so. Section 44.3
> covers exactly this case.

I did try this example. (adding reply_transport= and user=)

But when I do so, Exim tries to deliver mail to '>joe@???'
(note the angle bracket). I actually don't know where it gets this from.

Here's the setup producing this strange result:

gtnfilter:
  driver = forwardfile
  file = /root/exim/gtnfilter
  domains = mbs.gtn.com
  filter
  no_check_local_user
  no_verify
  user = root                       # else mail from filter
  reply_transport = address_reply   # won't work

after this director comes userforward.
gtnfilter contains this:

# Exim filter
mail to ${local_part}@???
     reply_to joe@???
     from postmaster@???
     subject "MBS.GTN.COM"
     once /root/exim/gtnwarn
     once_repeat 7d
     expand file /root/exim/gtn.txt

--
Jochen Erwied <Jochen.Erwied@???>   Phone: +49-2151-7294-24
mbs GmbH, Roemerstr. 15, 47809 Krefeld          FAX:   +49-2151-7294-50