Re: [Exim] using the -bh option to test exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave C.
Aan: Nancy Pettigrew
CC: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] using the -bh option to test exim

What RCPT TO: are you using? If its an address in a local domain, then
the relay checks wont matter - since sending to a local address is not
'relaying''..

Try:

MAIL FROM: junk@???
RCPT TO: junk@???

(Assuming of course that you don't handle mail for AOL locally :P)

If that isn't the problem, try posting the full output of

exim -d 9 -bh 1.2.3.4

to us here, and someone should be able to help..