RE: [Exim] filter help

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Lewis Ashton
Para: Dave C., Tristan Aston
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] filter help
If you check the bounces, are you getting a common machine name as the
originator of the mail? As I stab in the dark I would expect that to be an
open relay. Check that out, contact the administrators of that IP address.
Maybe contact the administrators of a few of the bounce addresses and try to
trace the originator. Get that machine RBLed, and genrally hound the
administration of the originating site (if you are sure its not faked). Its
all, unfortunately, run of the mill type mail admin. But please do as much
as you can to track the culprit and don't just /dev/null the bounces,
because next week its going to be someone else on the list that has the same
problem caused by the same guy.

2p

Lewis