[Exim] pop before smtp ??

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nancy Pettigrew
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] pop before smtp ??
okay, i've done some more searching of the archives (oh, my eyes!) since i
posted my original question and i've got a modified question now.

i already have a script daemon running that extracts ip addresses from the
pop logs and throws them into a db file.

in the pop-before-smtp samples mentioned in the faq, the
sender_host_accept_relay option is set in the config file, but in other
archived messages it seems that host_accept_relay is the option to set.

currently, in the config file i'm looking at, the host_accept_relay is
commented out.

i guess what i'm looking for at this point is the syntax for setting the
host_accept_relay option to look at my db file of pop authenticated ip
addresses, as i'm getting pretty confused on this point..

Danke.