[Exim] Domain abused for Spamming / Cleaning of mail queue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Stuermer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Domain abused for Spamming / Cleaning of mail queue
Hello,

I've got one question: I've got Exim running on a server for the domain
buerger.net . It hosts several mailing lists, and it is backup mx for at least
20 other domains.

It is no open relay.

Now there is somebody permanently abusing the domain for his spam mails since
weeks; all error messages of thus spamming is getting therefore into my mailqueue.

He uses non existent mail adresses under the domain, e.g.
702dlPHsX@???, WMLBVp1Wx@??? and so on.

Is there a suitable way to get rid of this spam, since it only fills my
mailqueue and slows down the normal mails it should work with?

Since these error messages come from msn.com, mail.com, netcom.com and so on there is no real way to block only one host.

The only constant there seems to be the host this spammer uses to feed his
messages to his victims, cmcweb.cmctech.co.kr, which is prominent in every
error message in the header as first Received: - header.

I would prefer if Exim is forwarding thus waste automagically to /dev/null.

Thanks in advance

--
-o)  | A chubby man with a white beard and a red suit will approach you
 /\  | soon. Avoid him.  He's a Commie.