[Exim] Rejected mail stats

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: [Exim] Rejected mail stats
Hello,

We currently supply our Manager with a weekly output of the mailhub stats
using the eximstats script. This shows the throughput (basically), but does
no indicate the number of rejected messages, attempted relaying, or the
number of RBL rejected ones (etc). We currently use the '-nr -ne' options
because with them the output includes the actual addresses, etc and produces
a big file - not what the boss really wants :-) (He gets the stats as a
paper copy).

The question is has anyone modifed eximstats or written something to produce
simple stats of the number of rejected messages? I'm thinking of something
along the lines of:

          1000000 messages received
           998000 delivered
             1000 rejected
              500 RBL rejected
              400 Invalid header fields
              100 Relaying attempts

That sort of thing. It would simply be tagged onto the end of the stats we
currently produce. I think it could be useful to see how much mail is being
rejected as well as being delivered.

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@???