Re: [Exim] probleme reading mail from novel groupewise

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Pascal Bourdais
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] probleme reading mail from novel groupewise
Typing away merrily, Pascal Bourdais produced the immortal words:
> But, as I can't modify the broken mailer (it's not mine), I wanted to know
> if something could be done with exim ?

I'd suggest looking at a transport filter. The overhead of rewriting
the message will be unpleasant, so use some conditions to only try it
for mails which you think are likely to need it (sender-address
matching, or presence of that X-SUIDL thing if that indicates a broken
message).

See "Generic options for transports"/"transport_filter (transport)
option" in the Exim Specification.

* Write the filter (perl? See example util/transport-filter.pl in
source)
* Define a transport which uses the filter
* Write a director which does the condition matching to limit usage and
uses the transport defined above.

HTH,
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.