Re: [Exim] Hold_domains on a central mailhub?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: scot
A: John Horne
Cc: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Hold_domains on a central mailhub?
The way I do this is with a router like:

storemail:
        driver = domainlist
        transport =  storemail
        route_file = EXIM_DB/store-domains
        search_type = partial-lsearch

and a transport:

storemail:
        driver = appendfile
        bsmtp = domain
        prefix =
        suffix =
        user = exim
        file = STOREDIR/$domain
        mode = 0660

Then just make a file called store-domains and stick your file server in
it when you need to not send email to it. In this config, relay_domains
needs to contain lsearch;EXIM_DB/store-domains of course.

When you need to release the mail to the server, just remove the host from
store-domains and pipe the file through exim -bS.

Hope that helps.

Scot