Re: [Exim] system-alias :freeze:

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Ralf Sticklies
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system-alias :freeze:
On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Ralf Sticklies wrote:

> in a previous thread in which someone asked how to freeze mails whoch
> recipient is unknown there was the tip, to put in the domainaliasfile an
> entry like '*: :freeze:'

Not quite sure what you mean by "domainaliasfile", but if you look in
the manual, you will find with a simple grep that there is no reference
to :freeze: anywhere. I'm afraid there ain't no such facility. The only
forced freezing facility is the "freeze" command in system filter files.

The only thing you can do in an alias file is :defer: which defers
without freezing.