[Exim] Re: Help - Controlling bandwidth used by exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ben Smithurst
Para: Nathan Ridge
CC: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Help - Controlling bandwidth used by exim
Nathan Ridge wrote:

> My question is, can i set exim at the main end to only use say 3kps to
> send email to the remote pops only?? Any help appreciated.

Probably not within Exim itself, but your operating system (which you
failed to mention) might support something like this. In FreeBSD for
example, I think dummynet can do what you want. Try asking a mailing
list/newsgroup about your OS to see if it supports anything like this.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@??? / PGP: 0x99392F7D