Re: [Exim] Understanding directors + deleting duplicate mes…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ross Boylan
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Understanding directors + deleting duplicate messages
On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Ross Boylan wrote:

> >Not sure what you mean by "different macros".
>
> $domain, $local_*, $original_domain, $return_path, $sender_address

Ah! I call those "variables", not "macros". They are documented in
chapter 9 (String Expansion). If there is anything specific there that
you think is wrong or misleading, please tell me so that I can try to
improve the next edition.