[Exim] a problem with exim-lists

Author: Margrit.Lottmann
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] a problem with exim-lists
At now our mail-servive only works with lists, which I can configure
with the easy exim-list-concepts:

that is:
( 1example for an closed list)

closed_uni_lists_1:
driver = forwardfile
domains = lsearch;TBD/etc/closed_lists_domains
local_parts = "tmliste"
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
senders = ....sender-config-partB
# no_more
file =TBD/closed_lists/${lookup{$domain}lsearch{TBD/etc/l_map}{$value/}}$local
_part
no_check_local_user
one_time
forbid_pipe
forbid_file
errors_to = ${local_part}-request@$domain
syntax_errors_to = Postmaster@???

Now 1 have an problem...I have it discussed already with other exim-admins
...and I think, that I will use majordomo in future with exim...

But:
:::::

I have to realize already today a solution of a closed mailing list,
which can receive messages only from 1 special address and they will have
after each message, which will be posted to the list a
special post-banner-notice.

Is this possible with exim (without majodomo) ???

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |

  |                            +49 391 67  12819 |

  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann@???                       |