Re: [Exim] quota on specific domains

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] quota on specific domains
> On Jun 19, 2000 Laurent Baillet <laurent@???> wrote:
>
> > i was wondering if it was possible to set quotas for specific domains.
> >
> > ie :
> >
> > "to" field is a.com, i check quota
> > "to" field is b.com, i don't check quota

You surely meant the envelope recipient domain. Headers mean
nothing, in general.

Quoth Jeffrey Goldberg on Mon, Jun 19, 2000:
> Are they deliverying to different mailboxes?
>
> If "yes" remember that quota can take an expanded string, so you can
> do exactly this by testing on $domain.
>
> If "no" than I think that what you are trying to do is not carefully
> thought out, but will probably still "work" using the same sort of
> expanded string.

If Laurent agrees he meant the domain part of the envelope
recipient, expanding the quota based on $domain is the way to go.
Otherwise, ${domain:$h_to:} or something similar may help.

Vadik.

--
Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so.
    -- Ford Prefect