Re: [Exim] "Secure" relay from a host

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michael Stevens
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] "Secure" relay from a host
On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 10:17:36AM +0100, Ryan O`Connell wrote:
> Hi,
> Apologies if this gets asked often, I couldn't see it in the
> archives but AFAICT there's no search.
> Is it possible to relay mail from a host *only* if the Envelope
> sender matches a certain pattern? (Specifically, *@some.domain)

The documentation suggests that the following will work:

sender_address_relay = ".*@my.domain"

host_accept_relay = "whatever.host.is.involved."

However I'm not sure if you can restrict this to the degree of associating
specific sets of sender addresses with specific hosts.

Alternatively, you could write a system filter to drop messages from
the appropriate hosts which don't have the right sender. Since you can
embed perl in system filters, you should have great flexibility to configure
exactly what you want here. Something along the lines of:

if $sender_address is not "acceptablehere" and $sender_host_address is "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" then
fail "can't do this"
endif

should work.