Re: [Exim] filter on a domainlist-router

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filter on a domainlist-router
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, robert rotman wrote:

> can anyone point me to the right direction how to relaize am mechanism
> to send to some domains only the first 512k of the bessage (or exactly
> message body)

Chopping messages arbitrarily will, in general, make them unreadable if
they are in MIME format. (Mind you, Exim does this when it creates a
bounce and return_size_limit kicks in.)

There is no way to do this for normal delivery. You can, however, limit
the size of message that a transport will handle.