Re: [Exim] Troubleshooting the pipe transport

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Troubleshooting the pipe transport
Dan Kappus <dk@???> probably said:
> The problem I am having is that the command line argument that I give in
> command =
> is not being correctly passed as far as I can tell.

> list_director:
> driver = smartuser
> prefix = marketing-
> prefix_optional
> local_parts = !.bin:!.etc
> require_files=/var/list/marketing/${local_part}/listfile
> transport = list_transport
>
> list_transport:
>   driver = pipe
>   command = /var/list/marketing/foo.pl "${local_part_suffix}"
>   current_directory = /var/list
>   user = list
>   group = list
>   return_fail_output

> /var/list/marketing/foo.pl just emails me with $ARGV[0] , which is
> perl's name for the first command line argument. foo.pl works fine
> from the command line.

> I suspect that where I've gone wrong is with suffixes and prefixes.
> What I want is for the director to know that marketing-foo and foo
> are the same, and, in this example, treat "foo" as the local part to
> care about.

You havn't set up the suffix, so "${local_part_suffix}" will be
empty. You set up the (optional) prefic with 'prefix =' but there
is no 'suffix ='.

If you want to pass the script 'foo' you should use;

command = /var/list/marketing/foo.pl "${local_part}"

The prefix isn't included in the local part variable.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???