Re: [Exim] Adding a disclaimer to out going emails

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding a disclaimer to out going emails
Quoth Jason on Wed, Jun 14, 2000:
> But umm the postoffice does modify your your snailmail every day,
> remember they cancel your stamp, and put barcodes on it

This is not the modification of the message. For me (am I
weird?) it's the same as the Received: headers.

I (Vadik) said:
> > And for what they say on the phone to their friends while at
> > work. Give me a break, eh?
>
> Actually umm if I remember there has been a few cases in the US in this
> matter.

What, if my friend calls me at work and I shout at him, the
company will be liable for the offence? Nice. Remind me to
never open a US-based business.

> And don't forget Insider Trading laws, etc.

I can't forget them because I don't know what they are. What are
they?

Vadik.

--
Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.