Re: [Exim] I'm having a senior moment...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dave C.
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Bruce Bowler
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] I'm having a senior moment...
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Bruce Bowler wrote:

> running exim 3.13, redhat 6.1, user=bcb) my .forward file looks like
>
>     # exim filter <<<< ------ Do not delete
>     if $header_subject: contains "Data Ready for FTP--Sub"
>     then
>             pipe "/usr/exim/bin/exim bowler@???"

Why are you calling out to exim again? If you want to deliver the
message to that address, why not just use

'deliver bowler@???'

If you want it to still delivery to the bcb address, then use

'unseen deliver bowler@???'

It's possible that not doing the delivery from the filter is causing
the parent address checking to fail.. I'd try it that way and see what
happens..