Re: [Exim] Accept non-existing account email - one last try

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Hirling Endre
CC: Jerry Allen, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Accept non-existing account email - one last try
On Jun 13, 2000 Hirling Endre <endre@???> wrote:

> Jerry Allen wrote:
> >
> > Is there a way to make exim accept and freeze email for no existing
> > addresses?
> >

> I would remove the domain from local_domains and add it to
> relay_domains thus have exim freeze the mail with 'lowest MX
> points to myself'.

Wouldn't it be easier to have as your last director something like

force_freeze
driver= aliasfile
file = /path/to/file/with/syntax/error

Also look at the various "no_verify" options to set what you want.

Unless skip_syntax_error is set, then a syntax error in the file will
cause a freeze. Of course, this still is a nasty and unprincipled way of
doing this. What would be nice is a :freeze: option along with the
:defer: and :fail:

I do suspect that there is a nice direct way of doing this.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
Note: I am moving and changing many addresses, please see