RE: [Exim] Maildir envelopes.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stephen O'Dor
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Maildir envelopes.
Right. That makes sense. I gotta tell you what I am doing, before you would
know how to fix it.

I am a little unsure here, but I believe this is the relevant info from the
config file:

virtual_localdelivery:
        driver = appendfile
        directory =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain:homedir}dbmnz{/services/mail/exim/etc/virtusers
.db}{$value/Maildir}}
        user =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain:uid}dbmnz{/services/mail/exim/etc/virtusers.db}
{$value}}
        group = mail
        delivery_date_add
        envelope_to_add
        return_path_add
        mode = 0600
        maildir_format

virtual_localusers:
        driver = aliasfile
        transport = virtual_localdelivery
        file = /services/mail/exim/etc/virtusers.db
        search_type = dbmnz
        group = mail
        include_domain

Just to restate the problem - I believe I am looking for a way to have exim
not put the UUCP style From line at the top of maildir format mailbox files.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve.