Re: [Exim] Accept non-existing account email - one last try

Author: Jerry Allen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Accept non-existing account email - one last try
This works on virtual domains, but not on the system aliases.

Strange.

I've always questioned my system aliases, they seem to act strange.
here is my config block is it out of the ordinary?
#
system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
user = $local_part
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
#

David Sheryn <D.H.Sheryn@???> said:

> On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Jerry Allen wrote:
>
> JA> Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:08:49 -0600
> JA> From: Jerry Allen <exim@???>
> JA> To: exim-users@???
> JA> Subject: [Exim] Accept non-existing account email - one last try
> JA>
> JA> Is there a way to make exim accept and freeze email for no existing
> JA> addresses?
>
> Not sure that I entirely understand the question, but if you mean "freeze

mail
> for any address in your doamin that doesn't already exist" you could try
> putting
>
> *:    :freeze:

> at the end of your alias file (assuming that your system_aliases director

has