[Exim] Opt In/Out spam/vscan

Author: Brian K. West
To: Rainer Link
CC: Matraquilla, Exim Group
Subject: [Exim] Opt In/Out spam/vscan
Opt in/out scan or spam.

Spam Opt out..
recipients_reject_except = mysql;MYSQL_OPTOUT_SPAM

MYSQL_OPTOUT_SPAM = SELECT recipient FROM optoutspam WHERE recipient='$key'

CREATE TABLE optoutspam (
id int(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
recipient varchar(128) NOT NULL,
note varchar(128) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY id (id, recipient),
UNIQUE id_2 (id)
);

Scan Opt out..

MYSQL_OPTOUT_SCAN = SELECT recipient FROM optoutscan WHERE
recipient='${local_part}@${domain}'
(put this director before the scanmails director)
localuser_novir:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = mysql
query = MYSQL_OPTOUT_SCAN
include_domain = true
transport = local_delivery

CREATE TABLE optoutscan (
id int(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
recipient varchar(128) NOT NULL,
note varchar(128) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
KEY id (id, recipient),
UNIQUE
);

The general idea is here you can modify it or combine the tables
whatever.... This works in every test I have done on it... Just drop in the
recipient address in either table and it will be excluded from either spam
or scan..

I use mysql because I can interface with mysql with php and write a custom
control panel for the customers to change their own prefs without me having
to deal with it.

Oh if anyone is interested I also have send/recip rejection working... I
currently have it routing rejected mail to /dev/null but you can setup a way
to choose either.. I think I posted my results of that to the list.. let me
know if you would like that also! :)

Thanks,
Brian
Exim rocks me!