Re: [Exim] Virtual email addresses?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Graham Ashton
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual email addresses?
graham@??? said:
> I'm wondering if it's possible to configure exim to send all messages
> that are sent to an address that match a certain pattern to a single
> user.

> I imagine that the solution might involve writing some router/director
> rules, but I'm not very familiar with them. If somebody could give me
> a shove in the right direction (i.e. which bits of the docs to read)
> it'd be much appreciated.

smartuser director, suffix/prefix handling within directors/transports,
and a pipe transport, something like this:-

## untested :-)

# director
mailparse_director:
driver = smartuser
prefix = "mailparse"
transport = mailparse_transport

# transport
mailparse_transport:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/sbin/mailparse ${lc:$local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mailparse