[Exim] Virtual email addresses?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graham Ashton
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Virtual email addresses?
Hi.

I'm wondering if it's possible to configure exim to send all messages that
are sent to an address that match a certain pattern to a single user.

For example, lets assume that I have a program called "mailparse". I'd
like to get exim to send/pipe all messages that are sent to addresses like
the following into the mailparse program;

mailparse839523@???
mailparse013483@???
etc.

I imagine that the solution might involve writing some router/director
rules, but I'm not very familiar with them. If somebody could give me a
shove in the right direction (i.e. which bits of the docs to read) it'd be
much appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Graham Ashton