Re: [Exim] Snooping

Author: Jason
To: Marilyn Davis, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Snooping
By Law, in most countries this is allowed.

And depending on a business you work in. They may do this,
such as the US Military, or CIA, etc. you are most likely more then
just getting your e-mail watched, but probably your bathroom
breaks as well.

Remember Corporate Espionage is probably a multi-billion dollar
business each year. Such as a processor manufacturer would you
think that Intel would have been surprised by AMD's 1GHz
processor if AMD didn't monitor all e-mail?