Re: [Exim] perl and mysql in domain list

Author: Alex Petrov
To: robert rotman
CC: ad, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] perl and mysql in domain list
Robert,

In the referenced message, robert rotman wrote:

> You can make a script that fetching data from mysql generating
> a dbm or somthing like that.

i expect my mysql table to be changing frequently and need the changes to be
avialable quickly. and also mysql is on a separate machine and i have
several exim boxes which are supposed to use it.

> i will suggest (in opposit to Phillip;) to query directly from mysql
> if the system has no havy load.

I still want to try a perl wrapper script. Could you help with a syntax for
host_reject list using a perl function ? Or I can't use perl in domain lists
?

Thank you,
Alex

--

Alex Petrov
Network and Systems Administration Team. RCN Corp.