Re: [Exim] Preventing mail deliveries

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Phil Pennock
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Gary van Blerk
Kopio: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Preventing mail deliveries
Typing away merrily, Gary van Blerk produced the immortal words:
> How can I restrict the other 100 users from being able to send mail
> out and how do I make them
> unable to receive mail from other domains?

Unless Slackware 7 has the new capability stuff extended so that you can
define user classes which lack the ability to create sockets (which will
almost certainly break other things, like the ability to browse the web,
so mods required there, etc) you can't.

Because they can send mail out by connecting directly to SMTP servers.

Unless they have restricted logins, of course ...
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.