[Exim] Using nhash with the UoW imapd/qpopper

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nick O'Brien
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Using nhash with the UoW imapd/qpopper
We are looking to split our mail spool using nhash, in Exim 3.14. We are
also using the UoW imapd (v4.7c) and qpopper, and I am trying to
incorporate nhash into those as well.

Admittedly my C is a bit rusty, but I have been having problems
disentangling the code for nhash from the rest of source, so I can then
slot it into the imapd and qpopper sources. I've extracted the main
potions of the code from expand.c and am trying to hack into a form I can
use.

What is the best way to try and attempt this or has anyone produced any
patches for the UoW imapd and qpopper?

    Rgds.,

        Nick

"Animal? No, worse - human!", Manny - "Runaway Train"
Nick O'Brien                        Phone: +44 118 931 8432
Computer Officer                    Email: N.G.J.OBrien@???
Reading University, UK              Web: http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~vis98ngo/