[Exim] Re: exim.org mailing list memberships reminder

Author: Miquel van Smoorenburg
To: exim-users
In article <cistron.E12xMCR-0006VC-00@???>,
<mailman-owner@???> wrote:
>This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your exim.org mailing
>list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to use
>it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

Can this be turned off in any way? I gateway this list to an
internal newsgroup in the company, and everybody who reads that
list now knows the loginname/password.

I've just fixed my mail2news script so that it tries to auto-detect these
messages and drop them on the floor, but that's sub-optimal.

>You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
>configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
>or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

How about an extra option to disable these reminders ?

Mike.