Re: [Exim] 451 error, can't find the problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [Exim] spam filter
Asunto: Re: [Exim] 451 error, can't find the problem
"Troy E. Ablan" <chaser@???> probably said:
> It's failing with EACCESS on checking on the existence of a .procmailrc in
> his home directory. It's running under user/group exim at that
> point (uid/gid 310). I'm not quite sure how to fix it.
>

> # Use procmail only if a ~/.procmailrc file exists, and procmail exists.
> procmail:
> driver = localuser
> require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
> transport = procmail_pipe

That require_files line looks familiar ...

Since it won't always do procmail delivery you presumably have a
local_users director. At verify time you therefore don't care if the
mail is delivered via procmail or not.

Add a no_verify line to the procmail director.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???