[Exim] virtual domains / two locations

Author: Thomas Mohaupt
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] virtual domains / two locations
Hi,

I have two server (serverA and serverB) at two locations.
I want to setup exim to deal with virtual domains (domain1, domain2, ...).
Each mail adress should have the format name@???. Depending on the
(fixed) location of user name the mails should be delivered to serverA or
serverB.

To keep it easy to manage I want to use the same alias/domain files at
serverA and serverB. So I try an alias file like:
user1@???: user1@???
user2@???: user2@???

but then the mails are stored in the folder .../virtual/serverA.domain1.de
(at serverA).
How can I setup exim to store it in .../virtual/domain1.de?

ThoMo

# transportation
#
virtual_localdelivery:
driver = appendfile
create_directory = true
directory_mode = 700
file = /var/spool/virtual/${domain}/${local_part}
user = exim
group = exim
mode = 660

#
# directors to handle virtual domains
#
virtual_alias:
driver = aliasfile
domains = /usr/local/exim/etc/virtual/domains
file = /usr/local/exim/etc/virtual/${domain}/aliases
search_type = lsearch*
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

virtual_localuser:
driver = aliasfile
transport = virtual_localdelivery
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/exim/etc/virtual/domainhosts
file = /usr/local/exim/etc/virtual/$domain_data/passwd
search_type = lsearch
no_more

content of
domain: