Re: [Exim] Trying to learn filtering, and:

Author: james
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Trying to learn filtering, and:
On 22-May-00 Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> james@??? said:
>> 2000-05-22 13:05:22 12tqxW-0006vw-00 == /tmp/test <message filter>
>> transporting defer (-1): No transport set by director
>
> Look at the *_transport options to the forwardfile director,
> specifically file_transport:-
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.10/doc/html/spec_22.html#SEC610
>
> [there is a matching pipe_transport you probably also want]

Looking at the forwardfile director:

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
# filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

It looks fine. The address_* transports seem to be configured properly too.
Out of interest, should the forwardfile director be triggering at all? It's a
local address I'm testing, and there's no .forward in my account,
its a system filter I'm trying to get working (and failing to, miserably)

thanks,
james

E-Mail: james@???
Date: 22-May-00