Re: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: t s a d i
A: Yann Golanski
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] using exim w/ more than 65000 users

> Yes, I do... 2.6 million users last time I looked -- freeserve in case
> you don't know ;>

very inspiring Yann ... but NOT a bit informative ... i think the dood's
question was very clear, he/she's looking for some help on how can it be done
and not some inspiring stories of success abt. someone who actually did it.

Yann, do you think this a technical mailing list ? or a list for chit chat
where u post things like "hey i did that, unfortunately, i cant tell u how"
save the brag to someone who just heard abt. MTA's yesterday dood.

tsadi

unfortunately Lans, i cant answer your question, because i only have < 2000
users in my mail server