Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Phil Pennock
To: Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)
Typing away merrily, Peter Radcliffe produced the immortal words:
> Is the delivery actually working ?

Okay, removed '+' from the procmail require_files line, set
daemon_smtp_port to 26 ...

And it works. mainlog shows it going via procmail.

So it's just a testing oddity.

When will I learn to not test things before deploying? ;^)

Thanks,
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.