Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] changing privs to user problem (3.14)
Typing away merrily, Phil Pennock produced the immortal words:
> In fact, I can see that at the top, it's done:
> Address testing: uid=16 gid=16 euid=16 egid=16
>
> Help! What am I doing wrong?

Darn - knew that I meant to mention something else. If it matters, it's
an OpenBSD box.

OpenBSD athenaeum.globnix.org 2.5 ATHENAEUM#0 i386

Ta,
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.