[Exim] Aliasfile question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Ardis
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Aliasfile question
Hello,

Could someone help me out, I'm trying to set the option
freeze_missing_include(no_freeze_missing_include?) in my alias file so that
frozen messages don't stay in my queue. I'm using Exim v1.9. I see that
by default it will freeze the message, but what would be the syntax of that
command to set so it doesn't freeze it? I've tried variations that haven't
worked. My alias file is a flatfile that I run exim_dbmbuild on. Any help
would be appreciated. The web page is great, but it doesn't seem to give
examples for everything, just the basic syntax.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Ardis
Adam Ardis
ardisa@???