Re: [Exim] www.orbs.org uncontactable?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Radcliffe
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] www.orbs.org uncontactable?
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> probably said:
> Above are clearly outside their remit by announcing someone elses space
> and null routing it.

Last thing I heard about above.net was that they were blocking access
from the orbs address space, so orbs put the entirity of above.net
into the list.

I personally, and a lot of other admins I've discussed this with, have
serious problems with ORBS' policies and actions, and have blocked
incoming mail from them. I think eventually ORBS will fall into
disuse and vanish out of uselessness. Or at least, I hope so.

RSS, DUL and traditional RBL seem a lot more useful.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???