[Exim] How do I ...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alain Williams
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] How do I ...
I support a small business that has all it's email put into one pop account at an ISP. Every now
and them fetchmail goes & grabs the mail which is delivered locally to users like fred@???.
For this to work exim has to be told that it can do a local delivery of anything in foo.com (ie
it is in local_domains). The rest of the world delivers to the ISP as it advertises MX records
for foo.com that point to one of it's machines: blackbird.isp.co.uk -- this all works nicely.