Re: [Exim] conditions in filters

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ian Southam
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Paul Slootman
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] conditions in filters
On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 11:10:49AM +0200 Paul Slootman wrote :

> > if "${if exists{/some/file}{yes}{no}}" is "yes" then ...
>
> Argh, I had not realized the quote around the whole ${if part was
> necessary. Maybe some explicit examples of this stuff should be included
> in the filter docs (or the filter part of the FAQ); I had looked but

I'd actually agree. I am pretty au fait with these things now but, when I
first started with exim a couple of years ago, it took me about 20 attempts
to get the syntax for these things right. Even now, I don't think I have ever
put one in that "worked" first time ;-).

--
Ian