著者: Paul Slootman
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] conditions in filters
On Fri 12 May 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2000, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> > However, all that aside: I still don't know what I'm doing wrong with
> > the "exists" test, and whether such tests can actually be done in a
> > filter (a quick try with eq also failed).
>
> There is no explicit "exists" condition in filters, but you can use the
> one in expanded strings:
>
> if "${if exists{/some/file}{yes}{no}}" is "yes" then ...

Argh, I had not realized the quote around the whole ${if part was
necessary. Maybe some explicit examples of this stuff should be included
in the filter docs (or the filter part of the FAQ); I had looked but
couldn't find anything similar to what I wanted. Once I've got my
filter working, I'll post it for possible inclusion in the FAQ.

Thanks!

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@??? http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/