著者: Paul McHale
To: Exim User
題目: [Exim] Implementing procmail
Hi,

I found a great procmail filter to rename to all .exe/vbs/cmd.... files to
an inert name which will prevent them from executing in a mail client such
as outlook. It changes attached filenames such as filename.exe to
filename.defanged-exe. It also mangles URLs so as to prevent them from
autoloading.

The problem is I can't get exim to run procmail for local delivery. I am
using storm-linux (debian based). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
would be happy to include my exim.conf file or any other information that
would be useful.

The filter looks incredibly useful given today's climate. I would love to
handle all of this in Linux land where viruses can safely be removed.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul McHale
   Work:   937-253-7610          Double E Solutions