Re: [Exim] Piping Problem (fwd)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Justin Stanford
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Piping Problem (fwd)
Hi Johnathan

Many thanks for your input - however, surely it should be ok, as I
specified that the sript be run as root..? Here is the configure entry..

virus_scan:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/sbin/antiv 2>&1 > /dev/null"
user = root

I also commented out "never_users=root", so root should be a valid user..?

Any comments are most appreciated,
Regards,
jus

--