Re: [Exim] Reinstate configuration file?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: duncan.bennett
Cc: Marius Vincent, Exim-Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Reinstate configuration file?
duncan.bennett@??? said:
> I've written a little script that I call "eximhup" to do this. It
> attempts to confirm the syntax of the configuration file before
> letting me leave it. If exim -bV produces an error, it throws me back
> into vi...

Although the daemon won't pick up the new config file until you do
this, other exim processes (specifically delivery processes which are
started from scratch to regain privileges) will pick up the new config.

You would do better to extend the script so it takes a config file you
give it, runs a check on it - using the -C to ref the new file - and
then move it into place if its OK.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]